The purpose of the Weights & Measures program is to protect consumers and businesses by ensuring that commercial weighing and measuring devices are serviced properly and perform within acceptable tolerances. Package commodities are inspected for net quantity, method of sale, proper labeling and the correct price is charged. The program adopts regulations and field inspectors perform inspections which ensure consumer protection while providing a standard for private industry.
- Apprentice Service Technician License Application Form
- Device Service Technician License Application Form
- Service Agency License Application Form
- Oklahoma Service Technician and Service Agency Act & Rules
- Oklahoma Weights and Measures Law & Rules
- Placing In Service Report
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbooks